Kevin is easy to talk to and is very thorough. Clients know that they will receive his full attention and access to his knowledge in a way that is easy to understand. Seeing his clients’ success year-after-year is what keeps him in the field of accounting. He has thirteen years of experience in accounting, taxation, business consulting and auditing. In addition to a Bachelor degree in accounting, he also holds a business degree in citrus production with a minor in marketing, both from Florida Southern College. In fact, before his accounting days, he oversaw 9,000 acres of orange groves and 19 employees. His well-rounded experience and background allows him to work well with businesses from a variety of industries. Kevin strives to use the tax law to his clients’ advantage, creating a trusting, long-term relationship. Kevin was born in Wauchula, Fla., and has lived in Ocala since 2003. He is drawn to the outdoors, enjoys hunting and fishing, and spending time with his wife and two children.
Kevin is an active and passionate member of key local and national organizations including:
- Member of the Ocala/Marion County Chamber & Economic Partnership
- Member of the Leesburg Area Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Past member of the Small Business Resource Network